Friday 18 July 2014

BEFORE YOU ASK RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB INSPIRATIONAL WORD JULY 18TH 2014


Rccg iopen heavens and Fdteb inspiration Fri July 18th 2014
                          BEFORE YOU ASK
Memorise:
And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.
Isaiah 65:24

Read: Isaiah 65:23-24
23 They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with them.
24 And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Message
In 1 Kings 18:30-45, it was after Elijah built a new altar to the Lord that he heard the sound of imminent heavy rain which did fall. This implies that after a new altar has been raised to the Lord, you will begin to hear the sound of abundance of rain. God wants to bless you but for most people, the present altar cannot take it because it is in a state of disrepair. The repair of the altar must precede the much awaited breakthrough. You must do something about the state of God’s altar if you want to operate at a higher level of anointing. If you leave the altar the way it is, it shows you do not want to make progress. Ephesians 3:20 makes it clear that God can do far beyond our request. If you build a new altar for God, even before you ask, He would have answered you.
During Christmas time many years ago, my youngest boy, my driver and I went out for our evangelism outreach programme tagged:
Lets-Go-A-Fishing. When we got to the venue of the outreach programme, we saw a notice board which read: ‘Turkey for sale’. I said to myself, “Since I was born, I have never had turkey for Christmas”. I waved off the thought as we went on to fish for souls. By the time we got back home, three turkeys were waiting for me. On getting to the headquarters of our church at Ebute Metta (Lagos) that Sunday, I shared the testimony and quickly added jokingly that the testimony was not an invitation to them to come for lunch at my place. Before I arrived home that day, several other turkeys had joined the three. This might be nothing to those who kill a cow or more for Christmas, but it was significant for me. The point is that if you please God a hundred percent, before you ask for one thing, you will get ten. Before you open your mouth, he would have heard and responded. What is the state of the altar you have made to God? If you fix God’s altar, He will fix your problems. If you fix God’s altar, you will be fixed.
Key Point
When a man’s way pleases the Lord, He gives Him beyond his request and sometimes answers him even before he asks.

 prayer :-) I have no power of my own ,no wisdom of my own, Holy spirit  i look unto you help me in Jesus mighty name amen.
Please pray these scripture into your life and your family.  Jeremial 20 v 11But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one,therefore my persecutors shall stumble,  and they shall not prevail, they shall be greatly  ashamed, for they  shall not prosper, their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.
            A message from "faithdrivetoeternityblog"
" To get  to the level spiritually whereby your thoughts turns to testimony  is attainable provided you can obey God 100%  . With the help of the Holy spirit, personal determination and sacrifice we can get there.  My friends please  ask the Holy spirit to help you to conduct a personal check up on your life on a daily  basis, so that you can know  where  you are not doing  it the right  and correct your ways  . Because before we ask he knows what we want.   God  has encourage us in. His word, Ephesians 3 v 20a Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think."
                3 REASONS WHY YOU MUST NEED JESUS
Jesus loves you! he desires to have a relationship with you,and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.

why do you need need him in your life?

                                     1. Because you have a past.
you cant go back,but he can.The Bible says,"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever"
(Hebrews 13:8).He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the state clean and give you a new beginning.

                                     2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. why? Because he sees you not as you are, but as you
will be when he gets through with you. what a friend?

                                   3. Because he holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? in his hands you are safe and secure today,
tomorrow,and for eternity. his word says," for i know the plans i have for you...plans for good
and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. in those days when you pray i will listen"
(Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

   If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today,please pray
this prayer.

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life,I believe you died for me,and that your blood
pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life, by faith i receive
that gift and i acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, i give my life to you as my Lord and Saviour
so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, i dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you,i know you have delivered and saved me. Amen."

if you said the above prayer and wish to be led to please use our contact form
to send us a message and you will receive prompt response.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment