Sunday 21 September 2014

DREAMS AND VISIONS ' RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB INSPIRATIONAL WORD SEPT 21ST 2014

TOPIC:
  DREAMS AND VISIONS
RCCG IOPEN HEAVENS AND FDTEB MSG SEPT 21st 2014 
MEMORISE
 
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14

Read
Habakkuk 2:1-3

1 I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.

3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Message
There are the two paramount things that will keep you on course in achieving your destined greatness. First, you need to have a specific dream of what you want your future to look like, and then keep the dream alive by having a focus or vision. It is rightly said in the Bible that where there is no vision, the people perish. Set specific and workable goals for yourself and endeavour to work towards actualising them. Refresh yourself daily on your dream and vision through consistent and devoted quiet time. Be an ardent worshipper of God and give your best to the Master’s service. As you do these, you will see the Almighty elevating you in all areas. The Spirit of God can brighten your dream and refocus your vision. Maybe you even have small dreams and vision, the Almighty can boost them beyond your imagination. Prior to becoming the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, I was
the Head of Department of Mathematics at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria. I was living in a mansion with a two-bedroom guest quarters. I also had a servant’s quarters with four bedrooms. All these were not part of the main house. But when I became the General Overseer, I had to live in a one-room apartment at Mushin (a poor neighbourhood in Lagos). I left my wife and children at Ilorin as a result of my mission in the church. Due to my deplorable living condition at that time, I had to tidy up things before my family could join me. Before bringing them over, I went to God in prayers and explained the challenges I was facing to Him. I told God to build a house for me. Left to me, I did not mind using the one room apartment, but the thought of housing my entire family in one room posed a challenge to me. God’s response to me was: “Son, don’t ask for a house, because I have decided to build you a city”. That response was beyond what I could comprehend. After this encounter, I began to dream of a city where everybody would be a Christian. A city where there would be no form of molestation. A city where there would be no power failure or water shortage. God began to stretch my mind to see a city where His praises would fill every mouth.

In like manner, God can give you great dreams of greatness and visions of uncommon glory. Can you see yourself completely whole? Can you see yourself not struggling to catch a bus but sitting comfortably at the back of your chauffeur driven car? If you can, then you will have it. Do you have a dream of making a phone call to a bank manager to come and collect the money you have? Why not have a dream of driving to the airport to board your own private jet? The vision of greatness should be so much in your mind that your spiritual growth will be beyond limitation.

Action Point
Father, give me visions of uncommon glory and dreams of greatness.

"A Message from "faithdrivetoeternityblog"

"Happy sunday friends . David said in psalm 122  v 1- I was glad when they  said unto me , let us go into the house of the Lord.   As you go and worship God the joy of the Lord  will not depart  from your life and family in Jesus name amen. Proverbs  23 v7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. You want to be great then you must dream big,  believe in the vision  and believe in yourself  .Our  Lord Jesus Christ told Peter to launch into the dip  . Dream big and  let  your vision  be very great. Even though there might  be challenges on the way , remain focus do not be distracted  and  that your dream  will come to.reality and  your vision shall  be accomplished.. ".

Prayer-: Father please we pray for all men and women of God today that you will destroy all the plan of satan concerning them , and all of them will make heaven in  Jesus mighty name amen.

 "Prayers for the week"

This week you will encounter God in a new dimension that  will bring so much blessings and deliverance in Jesus name amen.
Psalm 20v 33  He maketh my feet  like hinds   feet and  setteth me upon my high places

Message for the month

This is the month of your fruitfulness  The door of your womb shall be open in Jesus name. By this time next year you will share your testimony to the Glory of  God  in  the  name  of Jesus  amen. 

            3 REASONS WHY YOU MUST NEED JESUS
Jesus loves you! he desires to have a relationship with you,and to give you a life full of joy and purpose.

why do you need need him in your life?

                         1. Because you have a past.
you cant go back,but he can.The Bible says,"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and for ever"
(Hebrews 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the state clean and give you a new beginning.

                         2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet he believes the best. why? Because he sees you not as you are, but as you
will be when he gets through with you. what a friend?

                        3. Because he holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? in his hands you are safe and secure today,
tomorrow,and for eternity. his word says," for i know the plans i have for you...plans for good
and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. in those days when you pray i will listen"
(Jeremiah 29:11-13 TLB)

   If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today,please pray
this prayer.

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life,I believe you died for me,and that your blood
pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life, by faith i receive
that gift and i acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, i give my life to you as my Lord and Saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, i dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you,i know you have delivered and saved me. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment